chronic Confusion



Taxonomy II: Perception/Cognition—Class 4 Cognition (00129)
[Diagnostic Division: Neurosensory]
Submitted 1994
Definition: Irreversible, long-standing, and/or progressive deterioration of intellect and personality characterized by decreased ability to interpret environmental stimuli; decreased capacity for intellectual thought processes; and manifested by disturbances of memory, orientation, and behavior
Related Factors
Alzheimer’s disease [dementia of the Alzheimer’s type]
Korsakoff ’s psychosis
Multi-infarct dementia
Cerebrovascular accident
Head injury

Defining Characteristics
OBJECTIVE
Clinical evidence of organic impairment
Altered interpretation/response to stimuli
Progressive/long-standing cognitive impairment
No change in level of consciousness
Impaired socialization
Impaired memory (short-term, long-term)
Altered personality

Desired Outcome/Evaluation
Criteria—Client Will:
• Remain safe and free from harm.
Family/SO Will:
• Verbalize understanding of disease process/prognosis and client’s needs.
• Identify/participate in interventions to deal effectively with situation.
• Provide for maximal independence while meeting safety needs of client.

Actions/Interventions
NURSING PRIORITY NO. 1. To assess degree of impairment:
• Evaluate responses on diagnostic examinations (e.g., memory impairments, reality orientation, attention span, calculations).
• Test ability to receive and send effective communication.
• Note deterioration/changes in personal hygiene or behavior.
• Talk with SO(s) regarding baseline behaviors, length of time since onset/progression of problem, their perception of prognosis, and other pertinent information and concerns for client.
• Evaluate response to care providers/receptiveness to interventions.
• Determine anxiety level in relation to situation. Note behavior that may be indicative of potential for violence.
NURSING PRIORITY NO. 2. To prevent further deterioration/ maximize level of function:
• Provide calm environment, eliminate extraneous noise/stimuli.
• Ascertain interventions previously used/tried and evaluate effectiveness.
• Avoid challenging illogical thinking because defensive reactions may result.
• Encourage family/SO(s) to provide ongoing orientation/ input to include current news and family happenings.
• Maintain reality-oriented relationship/environment (e.g., clocks, calendars, personal items, seasonal decorations). Encourage participation in resocialization groups.
• Allow client to reminisce, exist in own reality if not detrimental to well-being.
• Provide safety measures (e.g., close supervision, identification bracelet, medication lockup, lower temperature on hot water tank).
NURSING PRIORITY NO. 3. To assist SO(s) to develop coping strategies:
• Determine family resources, availability and willingness to participate in meeting client’s needs.
• Identify appropriate community resources (e.g., Alzheimer’s or brain injury support group, respite care) to provide support and assist with problem-solving.
• Evaluate attention to own needs, including grieving process.
• Refer to ND risk for Caregiver Role Strain.
NURSING PRIORITY NO. 4. To promote wellness (Teaching/ Discharge Considerations):
• Determine ongoing treatment needs and appropriate resources.
• Develop plan of care with family to meet client’s and SO’s individual needs.
• Provide appropriate referrals (e.g.,Meals on Wheels, adult day care, home care agency, respite care).
Documentation Focus
ASSESSMENT/REASSESSMENT
• Individual findings, including current level of function and rate of anticipated changes.
PLANNING
• Plan of care and who is involved in planning.
IMPLEMENTATION/EVALUATION
• Response to interventions and actions performed.
• Attainment/progress toward desired outcomes.
• Modifications to plan of care.
DISCHARGE PLANNING
• Long-term needs/referrals and who is responsible for actions to be taken.
• Available resources, specific referrals made




Share your views...

6 Respones to "chronic Confusion"

Tara Omar said...

Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...


February 26, 2019 at 5:57 PM
Leonardo Greg Hugo said...


Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email_drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
He can cure those diseases like:
Bladder cancer
Breast cancer
Colorectal cancer
Kidney cancer
Leukemia
Lung cancer
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Prostate cancer
Skin cancer
Uterine cancer
Hiv/Aids
Stroke
Herpes
Ovarian Cancer
Hepatits
Love Spell
Diabetes


May 4, 2019 at 8:05 PM
Leonardo Greg Hugo said...


Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email_drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
He can cure those diseases like:
Bladder cancer
Breast cancer
Colorectal cancer
Kidney cancer
Leukemia
Lung cancer
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Prostate cancer
Skin cancer
Uterine cancer
Hiv/Aids
Stroke
Herpes
Ovarian Cancer
Hepatits
Love Spell
Diabetes


May 4, 2019 at 8:05 PM
Alarico Adalbert said...

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Prostate Cancer,Blood Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..


May 20, 2019 at 4:41 PM
Meyer Becker said...

Health wise, I feel like a child dancing in the rain ever since I got cured of hepatitis. I was diagnosed of HEPATITIS B and I was told it has no cure at the hospital, but I was given several antiviral medications to slow the virus’s ability to damage liver. But after sometime the medicine wasn't working and I became very sick with different symptoms like: vomiting, fatigue, dark urine, swollen stomach and so on. I went back to the hospital and I was told it has become chronic with liver problem, and out of frustration I went online to search for something new to try, and I came across Dr. IYABIYE's recommendation, I gave it a try hence it's a herbal medicine. And behold, I was cured after the treatment. I have to wait for months then went back to the hospital and still I was tested negative. You too will be cured. Contact: (Whatsapp: +2348072229413 or +2348158577300) iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com


November 28, 2019 at 6:15 PM
RUTH MARIS said...

I am very happy to inform the general public that I am finally cured from Herpes simplex virus recently with the use of herbal medicine, the powerful herbal medicine cured me completely and i was tested negative after usage, I am using this means to inform other's who have the virus that there is a cure for Herpes simplex 1&2 . It is absolutely true. I was cured by Dr Alli, only him I can recognize who cure Herpes perfectly well. I will advice you to contact this great doctor who God has send to put an end to the sorrowful and deadly disease. Contact him via Email  Allispellhelp1@gmail.com or add him on WhatsApp +2348100772528


January 5, 2020 at 8:16 AM

Post a Comment

 

Our Partners

© 2010 Nursing Dx All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info